For this week’s ‘pocketvillage fan of the week‘, please say hello to blogger Sebastian Börner from off-the-path.com.
“In Nicaragua I visited Isla De Ometepe, an Island full of adventure and dirt roads with amazing waterfalls and two huge volcanos. We travelled with quad and horse. An amazing experience.”
We asked him 5 questions to find out more about him:
1. Fave City in the world: Brisbane… Lived there in 2008 and loved every single day! Not too big and not too small!
2. City or village? City… born in a little spanish town I know what it means to have no privacy! I love the life in the big cities!
3. Beach or Snow? Beach… Stubbie in the left, Shrimp in the right, toes in the sand!
4. Please complete the sentence: Traveling is like… finding yourself and home!
5. What would be your ultimate pocketvillage adventure? Africa. I always wanted to see and experience Africa. Cape Town to Istanbul sounds like an amazing package!
Every week we are featuring one pocketvillage fan on our Facebook page and blog. Are you our pocketvillage Fan of the Week? We would love to hear from you! Please send an e-mail to with a favourite travel photo (it needs to have you in the image), a description of the photo (a sentence or two) and answers to the above five questions.